Improved sales and higher earnings
- Revenue for the quarter increased 24 per cent at fixed exchange rates and 19 per cent in SEK amounting to SEK 1,696 M (1,426).
- Operating profit for the third quarter rose 21 per cent to SEK 297 M (245), corresponding to an operating margin of 17.5 per cent (17.2).
- The interim periods profit after tax was SEK 718 M (522).
- Earnings per share for the interim period amounted to SEK 4.94 (3.59).
- Record-large product launches in conjunction with EMO trade fair in Germany, including the unveiling of the new milling tool Minimaster® Plus.