Start recycling today for a better world
Why recycle solid carbide tools and inserts with Seco?
We offer a recycling service for used carbide inserts and solid carbide tools, with free of charge Seco recycling containers, free collection and minimum paperwork.
Get Started in 3 easy steps:
1. Register and request your free seco recycling container
2. Fill with used carbide
3. Contact us to arrange your free collection
What can be recycled?
All makes of used carbide inserts, solid tools, wear parts and PCD/PCBN tipped inserts.
SolidPCD/PCBN, cermets and ceramics cannot be accepted for recycling.
*Terms & Conditions apply
- Recylable carbide must be free from contaminants, ceramics, cermets and steel.
- Seco reserve the right to reject any or all materials that are non-conforming.
- Seco will accept recylable carbide from any manufacturer as long as it adheres to the above conditions.
- Recycling containers remain the property of Seco Tools (UK) Ltd.