Seco Feedmax solid carbide drills feature advanced coating technology and optimised geometries for specialised applications that focus on hole quality, high-volume production and achieving the lowest cost per hole. The new Universal line rounds out the Seco Feedmax family by bringing versatility and reduced stockholding costs to low and medium batch production.
Seco Feedmax Universal offers performance and value for holemaking applications across all industry segments. The line features a multipurpose, 4 facet point geometry that provides excellent centering capability, maintains an IT8 / 9 hole tolerance and is easy to regrind. These drills also feature a polished AlCrN coating that offers highabrasion resistance, toughness and good chip evacuation.
- Drills steel, stainless steel, cast iron and more
- Incorporates a multi-purpose, 4 facet point geometry
- Optimised through a polished AlCrN coating
- Can be used in conjunction with Threadmaster Tap
- Can be used in pre-bore operations with Precimaster Plus
- Diameters ranging from 3 mm to 20 mm, in increments of 0.1 mm
- 5 x D, coolant-through, R1 shank
- 3 x D, coolant-through, R1 shank
- 3 x D, non-coolant, R1 shank
- Compatible with EPB shrinkfit holders, EPB hydraulic chucks and EPB high-precision collet chucks