Seco further expands upon its MS2050 milling grade of inserts with new variations optimised for titanium machining. The additions span a wider scope of sizes, radii and geometries along with special coating technology.
A new silver colored PVD uni-coating not only gives the MS2050 inserts added heat resistance capabilities but practically eliminates the occurrence of built-up edge when cutting sticky materials, such as titanium. With the absence of built-up edge, the inserts last about 50 percent longer and run at much higher cutting data as compared with existing inserts.
- Developed for titanium and high chromium content steels
- Carbide inserts with PVD uni-coating prevents built-up edge
- Wider scope of radii choices and insert sizes
- 0.4 mm (.016") to 6.3 mm (.25") radii
- Positive geometries for shoulder, face, copy and high feed milling
- Applicable to Turbo 10, Helical T4-08 and Highfeed cutters
- Square styles