NEW THREAD CHASER HOLDER
Previously only available in a square shank design, our thread chaser holder now supports shops using Steadyline™ vibration damping bars or Seco-Capto™ tooling to produce API and common licensed thread profiles in hard, gummy and high-chrome materials.
Adapted for tooling with Seco-Capto™ C6, Seco-Capto™ C8 or Steadyline GL50 connections, these new holders accommodate a wide selection of multitooth thread chaser inserts that efficiently perform external push and internal push or pull threading operations.
The special carbide-pin locating systems, patented pocket seat surface patterns and high-pressure coolant delivery on these holders ensure accurate insert positioning, superior rigidity and effective chip evacuation.
The holders also rely on top and axial clamping forces to maintain a tight insert grip during the threading process, resulting in long, predictable insert life and lower tooling costs.
Together, these inserts and holders reduce the number of passes it takes to produce consistent, high-precision full thread profi les.
• Developed for use with Seco-Capto™ and Seco Steadyline tooling
• Two-pin system ensures precise positioning from insert to insert
• Scalloped pocket seat pattern increases insert support
• Optimal chip formation through direct coolant delivery of up to 200 bar with square shank holders
• Steadyline and Capto versions provide direct coolant delivery to maximum 70 bar
• Seco-Capto™ design supports C6 and C8 connection sizes
• Steadyline design supports turning heads with GL50 connection
• Multi-tooth inserts come in push or pull and push/pull sets