We’ve expanded our line of hydraulic chucks by taking a slimmed down approach. Our latest EPB 5831 has a slender profile that makes it easy to perform semi-finishing and finishing operations in confined spaces such as narrow mould cavities.
The EPB 5831 uses high pressure and a single pressurised screw to uniformly grip small-diameter cutting tools with excellent precision and repeatability. Reduction sleeves allow the chuck to hold various shank types and diameters, while a stop end screw makes it easy to set the projection of your tool.
• Slender profi le supports interference-free machining
• Long projections reach deep into workpiece cavities
• High-precision run-out accuracy less than 5μm at 3xØ
• Ideal for semi-fi nishing and fi nishing operations
• Fine balanced for high rpm
• Rotational speeds up to 40,000 rpm
• Safe, repeatable clamping without the use of specific device
• Accommodates 6-mm, 8-mm, 10-mm and 12-mm tool diameters
• HSK-A63, HSK-A100, BT40 and Seco-Capto™ C5 machine side connections
• Available in projection lengths of 150 mm or 200 mm
• Reduction sleeves for tool diameters 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm and 10 mm for hydraulic chuck 12 mm