Features of the WinTool:
- Updated Seco catalogue
- Updated EPB® catalogue
- Enhanced search functionality
- Seco specific reports
- Supports double bit characters
- Start WinTool by pressing Ctrl-W
- Integrated to SecoCut™ version 4.2 for cutting data
- DX-generator; create DXF's instantly from parametric value
How to install WinTool
Note: WinTool 2006 use a new, updated, database. Therefore your assemblies, tool lists and user catalogue will be deleted. To be able to have them in the new version, they need to be rebuilt.
- Uninstall previous WinTool versions and delete WinTool folder (e.g. WinTool 2004 folder).
- WinTool 2006 requires Access Runtime 2000. Download in the right column.
- If you have any questions on installing or need further instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the link in the right column to download WinTool 2006
Note! Latest EPB® catalogues are already included!
- (You need to run install.exe for each software, WinTool, DXF-generator, WinVector, and installation Copy Protection).