MF2 is a finishing and semi-finishing chipbreaker adding to the positive insert programme. It is designed to be easily applicable in a wide variety of applications and is fully adapted to Jetstream Tooling™ to ensure efficient chip removal and heat control.
The new MF2 inserts are ideal for use when machining steel and stainless steel thanks to its positive rake angles, it offers a light cutting action, making it ideal for boring applications.
- Light cutting action in steel and stainless steels
- Easily applicable from light roughing to finishing
- Trouble-free surface generation with new TP1020/TP1030
- A strong complement to the sharper F1 and the stronger F2
- Ideal for boring due to the adopted insert design