Steadyline vibration damping shell mill holders improve the dynamic rigidity of milling assemblies. This allows much higher cutting data, with quieter operation and optimum stability.
Difficult-to-access machining areas, such as large, complex workpieces and deep cavities, demand long overhang tools and these applications are becoming increasingly common.
A typical long overhang milling operation can be performed twice as quickly as with a classic system, not to mention the increased tool life.
The Seco patented Steadyline – dynamic damping system – will boost your production in a wide range of applications while reducing operating costs.
A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Steadyline shell mill holders are available in a wide range of types and sizes (cylindrical, conically strengthened, HSK, Seco-Capto, DIN, BT and CAT).
- Machining with overhange up to 5xD with optimal cutting data
- Higher cutting data
- Better surface finish
- Better tool and machine life
- Reduced machine time up to 50% (compared to a classic system)
- Made from high tensile steel with protective coating
- Dynamically balanced
- Coolant supply channels through the spigot
For more information about Steadyline contact your local representative.