Seco Tools as an environmentally conscious company recognise the need to conserve these limited resources as there is an increasing consumption of non-renewable raw materials. Seco now offers a recycling service for used carbide inserts and solid carbide tools, with free of charge Seco recycling containers, free collection and minimum paperwork. It only takes a few minutes for you to turn your used cemented carbide into cash!
Take 3 simple steps to a greener future.
- Request your free seco recycling containers today!
- Fill with used carbide
- Contact Seco online to arrange your free collection
What can be recycled?
All makes of used carbide inserts, solid tools, wear parts and PCD/PCBN tipped inserts.
*SolidPCD/PCBN, cermets and ceramics cannot be accepted for recycling.
How do I sign up?
To start your greener future, complete the registration form online at www.secotools.com/uk/recycling/register.
For further information and enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com, or telephone 01789 764341.
*Terms & Conditions apply
- Recylable carbide must be free from contaminants, ceramics, cermets and steel.
- Seco reserve the right to reject any or all materials that are non-conforming.
- Seco will accept recylable carbide from any manufacturer as long as it adheres to the above conditions.
- Recycling containers remain the property of Seco Tools (UK) Ltd.
Seco Tools is certified according to ISO 14001 and works according to those principles in all aspects of the recycling business.