Maximum performance in square shoulder milling
Turbo10 is a new high performance cutting tool for square shoulder milling, with improved tool life and precision
This is achieved through optimised cutting properties that reduce heat generation and cutting forces, and a new insert geometry that mills corner angles to 90 degrees.
Turbo10 is very flexible and suitable for most milling operations, including roughing, semi-finishing, finishing by slotting, contouring, helical interpolation and ramping. Initially it will be available in diameters from 16 to 100 mm with 0.4 and 0.8 mm insert radii, two geometries and eight insert grades.
Turbo10 can be mounted with cylindrical shank, Weldon, arbor and Combimaster.
- Flexible and suitable for all kinds of milling applications
- Increased reliability
- Higher precision and tolerance on the parts machined
- The coated/hardened surface protects the tool from wear
- The coated/hardened surface prevents chips from welding on the cutter body
- 90 degrees shoulder angle
- Versatile and flexible tool for most materials
- Wide range, industry leading carbide grades
TURBO 10 GEOMETRY EXPANSION
FOR DIFFICULT TO MACHINE MATERIALS
The 2011 launch of Turbo 10 for square shoulder milling is now followed by an insert range expansion that includes both direct pressed and ground insert alternatives.
Direct pressed inserts get a larger radii range from 0.4 to 3.1 millimetre corner radii. The expansion of the ground insert range includes geometries for materials that are difficult to machine, such as aluminium, stainless steels, titanium alloys and other alloyed materials.
The ground insert alternatives are available with radii ranging from 0.4 to 3.1 millimetre corner radii.