First step of next generation solutions for high feed applications with peak performance and reliability
Highfeed2 is a new range of small diameter high feed tools, intended for very high productivity in modern CNC machines.
Highfeed2 enables a combination of strength and number of teeth versus diameter for maximum metal removal rate.
The close pitch allows very fast feed rates and stable cutting performance even in very interrupted cuts.
The well balanced design of both body and inserts gives free chip flow when copy milling in cavities, particularly when using tool holders with long overhang.
Designed for very high feed rates with low depth of cut, Highfeed2 is available from diameter 16 to 35 mm and relevant imperial sizes with comprehensive insert grades and geometries to cover a wide spectrum of materials including superalloys.
- Optimised screw and torx socket size
- Maximised insert cross section and thickness for strength
- Outside radius to prevent chipping
Higher performance & tool life reliability
- Soft cutting with chip groove geometries for steel, stainless and sticky materials
- Optimised edges and grades for hard steels up to 62Hrc
- Thanks to well balanced design: ramping, pocketing, slotting as well as plunging is performed with high productivity