This vision is achieved through a personal commitment to improving the customers’ competitiveness by offering solutions built on highperformance products and services.
The Seco Group, headquartered in Fagersta, Sweden, has around 5,300 employees worldwide and annual revenue of approximately SEK 5,900 M.
Seco is represented in some 60 countries and has more than 50 wholly owned foreign subsidiaries. The company also collaborates closely with a large number of agents and distributors around the world.
Production is based primarily in Sweden, the Czech Republic, France and India.
CODE OF CONDUCT
A central component of Seco overall Corporate Guidelines is the Code of Conduct, which provides guidelines for Seco conduct as a responsible employer, member of the community and business partner. It is also a natural part in the work with the Group’s suppliers.
Seco shared values reflect the employees’ approach on the business, each other and the company’s leadership. These values serve as Seco most important guiding principles and support the Group’s business mission, vision and code of conduct.
Our shared values
- Passion for our customers
- We identify with our customers
- We build trustworthy win-win relationships
- We all do our best to make a great delivery
- Family spirit
- We create an open and friendly work environment
- We trust and respect each other
- We share ideas and knowledge with our worldwide network
- Personal commitment
- We look for opportunities and take responsibility
- We like to win and make it happen
- We continuously improve quality and speed